My hubby and me

My hubby and me

Friday, June 12, 2015

From cover letter to interview!

Randomly, my husband texted me yesterday to say, "Hey, I forwarded you an email. I need help with a response." When I opened the email, it was a job he had applied for asking for a detailed cover letter. Ok, I can do this. I can break out some brilliance for the sake of my boo. It took me all of 20 minutes to put it together and then I sent it back to him.

About an hour later...

He texts me again... only this time, to tell me that he had a 2:00 interview for Monday. Say what!?? I replied with a "Dang, my cover letter must've been bangin'!" - but in the back of my throat, I could feel tightness like tears would shortly follow. Could this be it? Could this finally be the blessing we have been praying for?

I pray for my husband... even more than I pray for myself... that this will be the opportunity that changes his situation and blesses him immensely. I pray this organization will be open, patient and accepting of my husband, his strengths and weaknesses and welcome his desire to work hard and do a good job. As much as I desire a new job, I have an even greater desire for my husband to find work and feel like he is successful at this point in his life.

Praying. Praying hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment