My hubby and me

My hubby and me

Saturday, March 12, 2016

An accomplishment!

Lord, thank you for helping my husband to finish his certification on a high note. He has been working SO hard and I am SO very proud of him. Thank you for giving him a sense of accomplishment and allowing him to focus in times of burnout.

God, as this phase ends and a new one begins for my husband, I pray you will give him strength, endurance and perseverance to be successful.  I pray he will seek you for guidance and will follow your lead as He begins to look for work again.  Lord, I pray that this is the time. He has put in good work to get to this point... Now we wait on you... What is your will for him? What blessing awaits him just around the bend? God, let this be his time to shine.

Lord, bless my husband. Thank you for all you are doing and all you will do.

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment