My hubby and me

My hubby and me

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Trying to stay positive...

God,

I am trying my best to get over this frustration and angst I have. My husband and I went to church on Sunday hoping that would help. I can't say it did much for me. I feel disconnected from you. I feel far from where I was - simply because my spirit is tired of praying for things to happen that never do. I remember going through bouts of this long ago... when I was praying for the right man to come into my life... and one day, finally, when I least expected, you did just that... When I recall times like that, I can see your faithfulness. I can see your plan at work and your perfect (but definitely not on my watch) timing. I don't know why my spirit cannot find that same perspective and continue to pray even when I am at a loss for words.

Help me find you. Help me to trust in your plan. Help to see and believe that your way is better for me than anything I could control on my own. Help me to stay fervent in praying for my husband and help me to find the patience to wait on you, God. Help me to find the right words to encourage my husband and help him to stay encouraged as he waits for the job you are preparing for him.

God - hear my prayer and give us an answer please.

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment