My hubby and me

My hubby and me

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Praying 34 is blessed...

Lord, thank you for blessing my husband with another year. He is healthy and fighting the good fight to stay positive, despite his job situation. I long to see him happy, fulfilled and satisfied, especially in this area of his life. After numerous phone interviews and a few face-to-face ones in between, we struggle to find a reason why he has not secured a job. He is brilliant and amazing in so many ways, but it seems as though other people, particularly potential employers, just don't take the time to see those things. 

We are pondering the idea of leaving home, finding a new place and starting over, in a sense. That would mean leaving his family and all of our friends, but it is the only way we can think of to give my husband a new barrel of opportunities. Where there are new opportunities, perhaps there is the right job for him. It's scary - particularly because, in order to do this, I must find an exceptional job who would potentially help to relocate us. There are so many things that would have to fall into place for this to happen, so I pray for discernment, wisdom and, in whatever path we are supposed to follow, that you move the mountains, God. We need your guidance and we need your strength to pull us through and figure out what to do next. 

Thank you for loving us. Thank you for working on our behalf, even when we don't see or recognize it. Thank you for your son, Jesus. In His name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment