My hubby and me

My hubby and me

Thursday, February 4, 2016

A new month has arrived...

God, thank you for bringing forth a new month and the promise of a better tomorrow. February has arrived and I am hopeful that something good is on the horizon. I have been submitting resumes locally and across a few other states - and my husband has been submitting as well. Something has to break. Something has to happen. We are scared of what lies ahead, but are trying to keep our faith in you and your plan for our lives.

Lord, I pray for my husband. I pray for his state of mind, which has improved in recent weeks, but has taken a beating over the last few years. Help him to see how awesome he is and how much he is capable of. Help him to remember that he was created in your image and that, you do not make mistakes. He is the man he is for a reason. While ignorant people may view certain things about him as shortcomings, they are certainly not. He can do so much and can achieve so much, if only someone will take a chance on him. Doesn't anyone want to take a newby under their wing, train/educate/mold them and help them achieve the seemingly unachievable?

God, help us to find direction. Help us to see the right path for us. Give us the skills, knowledge, tools and support we need to break down barriers and move forward with the next chapter of our life together. We love you and thank you for all that you are going to do.

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment