My hubby and me

My hubby and me

Monday, February 22, 2016

Still praying, still hoping...

God, thank you for all the things you do for us. You are loving. You are faithful. Even when my eyes cannot see your plan or understand why things happen the way they do, I must trust that YOU are in control. Thank you for encouraging my heart and helping me to find hope in you.

Lord, help me to focus on you. Help me to continue encouraging my husband, even when I, myself, am uncertain. Give us strength to endure and courage to take leaps of faith when life presents a crossroads.

God, I pray for my husband. He is weeks away from completing his certification and I pray that he will be able to secure a job thereafter. The firm he spoke with a couple weeks ago seems like they are willing to work with him to find a good position. Lord, let this be the blessing we have been waiting and praying for.

Thank you for loving us. Continue to guide our paths. Keep us healthy and strong. Help us to grow closer to each other and closer to you... in times of good and bad...

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment