My hubby and me

My hubby and me

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

A glimmer of hope...

Last week, my husband had an interview with an accounting firm in hopes that they might be able to place him in an entry-level position. After a virtual interview, the firm advised him to finish up his accounting certification and then reach out when he is closer to completion so they can start looking for potential positions for him. Halleluyah! A glimmer of hope - and it is right on time!

God, thank you for this small, but promising glimmer. I pray my husband can continue to focus on the finish line of his certification and gain confidence to go into a finance role with this firm. While it may be temp or temp-to-hire at first, it will be worth it to see my husband feeling productive and happy again with the direction of his life. I pray you would instill confidence in the firm and help them to see the massive potential my husband has to represent them well.

I am thankful for all the ways you bless us. Thank you Lord - for all you're doing and all you will do. We will continue to look to you for direction and guidance as we try to maneuver this crazy journey.

Thank you for your love. Thank you for my husband. Thank you for this inkling that a blessing is right around the corner for him.

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment