My hubby and me

My hubby and me

Monday, May 19, 2014

And finally... a call!

God-

My husband is SO excited. He received an email yesterday (on a Sunday, strangely enough) scheduling a phone interview for this coming Wednesday. He just applied for the job on Friday before we left for Indy and already, he has a phone interview. Finally, a glimmer of hope, a possible opportunity, a call, after so much silence. Lord, thank you... regardless of what happens, thank you for restoring hope in my husband and giving him an possibility.

God, you are faithful. Your grace is amazing and I am in awe of the ways you bless us. I continue to look to you for restoration and renewal. I continue to lift up my husband and his job situation. Lord, give him the encouragement and confidence to do well for his phone interview. He is an amazingly brilliant man who just wants an opportunity to work and provide for us. Allow this to be the first step of a great blessing to come.

Lord, we love you and we thank you. For all you do.

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment