My hubby and me

My hubby and me

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Praying and praying hard!

God-

You are good. You work and you work fast. One day, Rodney is frustrated and coming upon 2 years with no movement and then, all of the sudden, a request for a phone interview changes everything. The phone interview is about an hour from now... I am anxious and hopeful all at the same time!

Lord, give Rodney the confidence to do well with his phone interview. Give him the right words to say, the demeanor and personality to impress and encouragement to shine brightly. This is a great opportunity - position, pay, location, etc. - and I believe if this is part of your plan, Rodney will get this job.

I know, if they met Rodney, they would be impressed by him -- but I pray they would be receptive to him today as well. God, I know you can move mountains and you can make things happen. I just pray that today is the day when the blessings begin to flow to create a great job opportunity for my husband.

Thank you God for all you do.

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment