My hubby and me

My hubby and me

Monday, May 5, 2014

Health, wisdom & love...

God-

With so much focus on praying for Rodney's job situation, I often neglect to just pray for HIM. Today, I recognize that and pray for my husband.

I pray you keep him healthy (well, keep us both healthy) so we can enjoy a long life together. This is something I worry about often... It took me so long to find him and I'm terrified of a world that doesn't include him... Never before would I have prayed to become a little old lady, but with him, I want that. I want to be an old married couple, enjoying our children and grandchildren and looking back on our journey together.

I pray you keep him strong and encouraged. With so many no-calls on this job thing, anyone could understand frustration setting in and the feeling of just wanting to give up. Lord, give my husband the strength to run the race - no matter what your plan is for him.

I pray you keep him surrounded with love and support. He will always have those things from me - but I pray you add people to his life who he can truly call "friends". He often wonders why his circle of friends is so small - and well, I don't have an answer for that. I only know of his brilliantness and amazingness --- and he deserves to have more people in his life who recognize and love those things about him.

Lord, thank you for this wonderful man. He is a top-notch husband and I know he will be a great father as well. I pray you surround him with your wisdom, love and comfort.

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment