My hubby and me

My hubby and me

Monday, April 28, 2014

One question: When?

God-

I sat in church yesterday, listening to the Word and praying it would move in my life. The pastor reminded us that we have a due dilgence to do the "devoted things" in communication and communion with you. I look around and see evidence all around me that my husband and I are blessed. You are faithful, you take care of us and you supply our every need. You do hear our prayers and you answer them in your own time. Our question is: When?

My husband has been out of work for almost 2 years. Two years! I was out of work for 2 months and about lost my mind - so I cannot even comprehend what he feels or how on earth he copes. We have been praying for a job to come along, for someone to reach out and extend an opportunity for him. But despite all of the job applications, career services and prayers, nothing has happened. When, God? When will he receive a job blessing? We long to wake up to the day when this prayer will be answered.

Lord, we thank you for the many ways you bless us. I ask for strength and guidance for my husband as he continues to look for work. May you move the mountain, part the seas that be, straighten the winding road and allow the right job opportunity to present itself. God, help me to be supportive and encouraging to my husband.

We love you and know you are going to do great things in our life.

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment