My hubby and me

My hubby and me

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

1... 2... 3...

This makes Blog #3. But this may very well be my most important blog page to date. While I share life's latest happenings on "Daily Sparkle" and recipes on "Two Teaspoons", I felt the need for something else. Something that had the power to change people, things, situations...

It's no secret that prayer does just that. It changes. It encourages. It blesses. I'd like to say I pray daily, but the truth is, I should probably pray more... particularly for my husband. He is THE most important person in my world and during a time when he's frustrated and struggling to find work, we are in NEED of a blessing. Don't get me wrong... God is faithful... He provides what we need and often times more than what we technically need. But in order to see results... in order to really see a blessing happen for my husband, I need to be steadfast and constant about praying for him.

And so the journey begins --- today.

Father-

Please hear my prayer. I know I'm not always the person you want me to me, but I'm thankful for all you've done. In order to gain a closer relationship with you and truly witness your miraculous blessings, I submit this blog to you. This is the place where I will lift up my husband, pray for him and submit our will to yours. You sent this wonderful man into my life and I long to see his life change in a positive way... one where he can be productive, successful and satisfied... one where he feels he can provide for his family and be an equal partner for me... I love him deeply and pray with all my heart that you make a way for him.

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment