My hubby and me

My hubby and me

Friday, April 11, 2014

Cracked window??

God-

Thank you for all the ways you bless us. You continue to show your love and faithfulness to me and Rodney... through financial blessings... through friend blessings... through answered prayers... I am so grateful for your love and your grace.

Yesterday, Rodney received an email asking him to sign up for testing for a job. Could this be the cracked window we've been praying for? The job is not something he'd want to do forever - but it would give him a steady income while providing a starting place from which he could progress internally. It's what we've hoped for... It's a light at the end of the tunnel... I pray it moves forward and that Rodney would receive a job opportunity soon.

Lord, please continue to give my husband encouragement and perseverance. Help him to know you are preparing a position for him and he can depend on you to be faithful in this blessing. Help him to find comfort in knowing I have his back and will do whatever I can to support him. Please take his uneasiness, frustration and disappointment away and replace it with positive thoughts.

I love you and I thank you... for all you have done and all that you will do...

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment