My hubby and me

My hubby and me

Monday, April 21, 2014

Hope for a break-through!

Lord-

Thank you for all you do. You are faithful when we aren't sure. You are faithful when we can't see through the junk. You are faithful even in the times we begin to lose faith. In you, we have hope and a renewed faith that Rodney will find a job soon.

God, thank you for the glimmers of hope in the midst of hopelessness. In these moments, my husband is encouraged again and we are praying for an opportunity to come soon. He has a test this week and I pray that goes well. Please continue to guide the employment counselor as she tries to help in the process. Please provide the right job opportunity for Rodney so he can use the brilliance you gave him to be successful.

You are so good to us and you always see us through. God, I pray you make a way and help us to keep our eyes on you.

Thank you for loving us and for blessing us immensely.

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment