My hubby and me

My hubby and me

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ask and it will be given to you...

Lord-

Thank you for loving us. Thank you for your grace and mercy. I praise you for all the ways you have blessed Rodney and me, both individually and together as a couple. It is amazing to see the things you've brought us through and the answered (and unanswered) prayers that made our lives better.

Your word tells us that if we come to you, if we simply ask for the things we need, you will provide and bless your people. God, I lift up my husband to you. I place my faith in you and pray you will provide a job opportunity for Rodney soon. It's been an ongoing struggle for him and I long to see his talent/skills/brilliance realized. If only other people, employers, everyone could see what I see in this wonderful man. I pray his efforts to find work will not be in vain and that you will give him the encouragement and perseverance to see it through. If it be your will, God, please provide the right job opportunity for him...

Lord, keep us healthy and strong. Keep our eyes on you and give us peace as we wait for your plans to be revealed. We are thankful for all you have done and all you will do. We love you Lord.

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment