My hubby and me

My hubby and me

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Job test today!

Father-

Thank you for this day you've given us.. For waking us up and allowing us to see a new day... While it may seem like a small thing to some, Rodney is taking a job placement assessment this morning. If he does well, a job opportunity could follow. God, thank you for this small window... It is a glimmer of hope in what has become an exhausting and frustrating job search for my husband.

Lord, please be with my husband as he completes this test. Give him comfort of knowing you are with him and give him the knowledge to do well. Help him to be encouraged and feel good about it after... give him hope that he will persevere and that a job opportunity is not far behind.

God, please continue to provide for us and bless us far beyond our imagination. You are so good to us and we are thankful every day for the blessings you've given, big and small.

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment