My hubby and me

My hubby and me

Friday, May 23, 2014

Cannot understand...

God-

There's no next step. There's no live interview. That's the end.

Why? Why God? While a phone interview was long overdue in and of itself, why is that all he gets? I just don't even know what to say to my husband when I get home today because --- as frustrated and letdown as I am, I know what he feels is double or triple that.

I just cannot understand how people can pass him by so easily or not even allow him a real shot at a job. I'm so mad. I was starting to think this might finally be a turning point for him and now, we are back at square one. How long will it be until he receives another call? When will he get the chance to interview face-to-face and shine as bright as I know he can? Where is his job blessing, God?

I don't get it. I have to pull myself together and try to find some words of encouragement. But how do you encourage someone who has been through the ringer and is tired of trying? How do I find words of encouragement when I don't understand any of this myself?

Lord, take this frustration away and allow me to see what is behind it all. Give us hope that something better is out there for Rodney if we just hold onto our faith. Please give us a sign.

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment