My hubby and me

My hubby and me

Thursday, May 22, 2014

One call, that's all!

Lord-

Hear my prayer. Rodney did great with his phone interview yesterday. Now, we wait...

I got home just in time for Rodney's phone interview and I was listening proudly from another room. He was so nervous and so SWEATY -- but he did really good. The lady told him they would be contacting candidates for live interviews today. God, please let Rodney be one of them. I KNOW if they met him, they would be more willing to give him the opportunity.

God, you are always faithful and your hand is in every part of our lives. I just pray for a blessing today... that Rodney will receive a follow-up email or a call to schedule a face-to-face interview sometime next week.

Lord, whatever the outcome --- please give my husband the strength to handle it and give me the words of encouragement to support him.

Thank you for all you do. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment